Chimney Fire, Old Albany Post Road
 
April 22, 2018
 

On Sunday morning the Continental Village Fire department responded to a residence on Old Albany Post Road for a reported Chimney Fire. Once on scene units found the flue was clogged with burning embers but the fire did not spread to the structure. Units cleared the clog and ventilated the smoke out of the residence before returning to service.

 
Units: 14-1-2, 14-2-1, 14-2-2, 14-4-1
 
Photo By Bob Rimm
Photo By Bob Rimm
Photo By Bob Rimm
Photo By Bob Rimm
 
Photo By Bob Rimm
Photo By Bob Rimm
Photo By Bob Rimm
Photo By Bob Rimm
 
Photo By Bob Rimm
Photo By Bob Rimm
Photo By Bob Rimm
Photo By Bob Rimm
 
Photo By Bob Rimm
Photo By Bob Rimm
Photo By Bob Rimm
Photo By Bob Rimm
 
Photo By Bob Rimm
Photo By Bob Rimm
Photo By Bob Rimm
Photo By Bob Rimm
 
Photo By Bob Rimm
Photo By Bob Rimm