Chimney Fire, Aqueduct Road
 
February 4, 2019
 

On Sunday Afternoon the Continental Village Fire Department was dispatched to Aqueduct Road For a reported Chimney Fire. Upon arrival units found a active chimney fire with smoke coming from the wall near the chimney. As a precaution the incident was upgraded to a structure fire bringing an Engine From Putnam Valley and a FAST team from Mohegan to the Scene. Units cleared the chimney and made sure there was no extension to the structure before going back in service.

 
Units: 14-2-1, 14-2-2, 14-6-1
 
Mutual Aid: Putnam Valley 24-1-1, Engine, Mohegan FAST Team
 
Photo By Bob Rimm
Photo By Bob Rimm
Photo By Bob Rimm
Photo By Bob Rimm
 
Photo By Bob Rimm
Photo By Bob Rimm
Photo By Bob Rimm
Photo By Bob Rimm
 
Photo By Bob Rimm
Photo By Bob Rimm
Photo By Bob Rimm
Photo By Bob Rimm
 
Photo By Bob Rimm
Photo By Bob Rimm
Photo By Bob Rimm
Photo By Bob Rimm